We now host a mixer every OTHER week and have replaced the other Friday posts with our Sponsor Spotlights! If you would like to be featured in the Sponsor Spotlight posts then make sure to check out our Ad Shop and get in on the action!
Now . . . what you are all here for:
The Ins and Outs of The Mixer:
Our Mixer is designed to help you check out and share Blogs, Facebook pages, Twitter Handles and Pinterest Boards! This week we are adding something new - INSTAGRAM (Christine has one too)! You can jump on all the Linkys or only the ones that you feel like doing this week. We will be here every OTHER week: so maybe you want to do GFC on your blog this week and Facebook next week, then hit up the Twitter Boards and Pinterest Boards the week after that. It's totally up to you!
Here are the "rules"
(Don't make us post bouncers at the door.)
- Follow your Hostesses - Christine and Janene from More Than Mommies
- Follow our Co-Hostess - Meredith at The Mom of the Year
- Follow the Life of The Party - Marcia at Menopausal Mother We have decided to change our LOTP spot a bit. We were worried that we might have been missing some people who tweeted and wanted to make it fair . . . sooo - we will choose someone who signs up via Twitter on the Linky below to be our LOTP each mixer. (We choose a different Life of The Party EVERY week! We would still TOTALLY appreciate a shout out on Twitter if you don't mind! Tweet
- Follow our Mixologist - This week our Mixologist is Ramona at Create with Joy. Every week we will choose one participant to get our party started at the #4 slot. All you have to do is link up under the first Linky (and follow the "rules") to be considered!
- Follow the person directly BEFORE you on the hop!
- Finally, we ask that you post one (or both!) of the following buttons in either a post or on your sidebar to let other people know where you are partying today!
The fastest way to see success for your blog in a blog hop is to head on over to other blogs, comment, follow and ask them to swing by and party at your place!
If this is your first time MIXING with us PLEASE leave us a comment so that we can make sure to stop on by and visit, follow and THANK YOU!